Monday, December 4, 2006

Hey Bill Your Ex Wife is a Swinger!

Last year in the middle of the never ending custody battle with my ex I received a very strange email from someone calling themself a mutual friend. The email was sent to my very well known hotmail address and was labled - "Hey Bill check this out!".

Normally I would have just deleted it as I get a ton of spam in this account but that day i just clicked on it and opened a webpage for Adult Friend Finder. Low and behold there was my ex wife and her boyfriend in a swinger ad.

For the last year I keep receiving more and more pictures and information about her swinging lifestyle and drug use.

Now you might think that I'd be embarassed that my ex-wife is a swinger and a drug user - well you are part right - I am embarassed - but when I was married to her I didn't know about the swinging and drug use - I did not participate! So yeah I am embarassed for me and my kids but I'd rather everyone know and talk upfront about it rather than behind my back. So I tell people and today I've decided to share the pics with all of you.

Now I've checked the legalities of this and they are as follows - As she and her boyfriend posted public ads for sex they are already public domain with no copyright - AFF has copyright but they allow for sharing the ads as well - so the pics are public domain - so there you have it - I havent broken the law nor did I intend to.

If you have any information you would like to share let me know and I will post it as well - my hope is to build this log for all guys who have been screwed over through divorce and made out to be the bad guy!

No comments: